Our approach is to listen, listen, listen. Together we would build a strategy that with a sense of urgency, purpose, and results orientation, we deliver within your requirements, budget and culture.
How we do it
- As a smaller consulting firm, we MUST remain client focused and deliver excellent work.
- One client described us best: “You consulted with us, not at us”. Many firms come in with preconceived ideas about the challenges and the solutions. We work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand the real environment and develop pragmatic recommendations that are best for each client.
- Our high level of repeat client engagement is our best evidence of high client satisfaction.
Experienced Project Management
- Our senior-level project managers have run many, many successful IT projects. We understand what it takes to manage large project teams, communicate well across broad organizations, and effectively handle issues when they arise. While our project managers have PMP certification, their experience is what sets us apart.
- We apply methodologies that we’ve proven successful at many clients.
- Examples include our:
- Technology-Enabled Transformation Methodology- Efficiently engaging hundreds of stakeholders in ERP requirements planning and leveraging process re-design and change management prior to implementation
- Strategic Planning Methodology – Utilizing a strategic business alignment model to develop vision-focused IT strategies including budget-level costs and prioritized sequencing
- Active Directory Health Check – Quickly identifies security weaknesses and recommends remediation methods